Hours before the two political rivals from Kirinyaga county, MP Ndindi Nyoro and Sabina Chege books a date with Ndurumeni Show on iNooro TV tonight, Nyoro has laid out some few things that Sabina should carry to the show.
Taking to his Facebook page on Wednesday evening, Ndindi Nyoro, one of William Ruto’s vocal defender from Murang’a, requested Sabina Chege to carry her phone along with her, which Ndindi said would aid in clarifying some things in connection to the recent chaos witnessed at Kenol area in Murang’a.
Nyoro alleged that the violence experienced on Sunday was a joint venture between the ministry of interior and some few politicians, hence the need to verify allegations from the woman rep phone.
The MP has widely accused Sabina of being behind the chaos, adding that the violence was planned at Edgewood hotel and Thika Greens, with the perpetrators being promised some money which Ndindi claimed were paid by Sabina and other accomplices.
Here are Nyoro’s demands from Facebook;
I’m set for Ndurumeni Show on iNooro tonite with Hon Sabina Wanjiru and I request that she carries her phone for referencing a few things. In a nutshell, the violence was a joint venture between the Interior and contributions from individual politicians. We have;
1. Phone number belonging to an elected lady Murang’a politician who paid via MPESA for the buses that ferried the Youth. Money was sent to the manager.
2. Details about the planning meetings that happened at Edgewood and a club called Night Life. Fortunately, the bills were paid via paybill.
3. The meeting that happened at Thika Greens between Hon Sabina and the main mastermind. Including of the vehicle that ferried him.
4. Details on how a Senior Government official from Murang’a gave the same mastermind cash at a hotel near Mukuyu in Murang’a.
5. Details about KEMSA detailing a few things about how the same people who were involved contributed to same cause of violence.
6. Much more including details of some of the Youth who were recruited. Some who are willing to come to the open and give details.
We must strive to be truthful, factual and forthright.
We are African and Africa is our Business..
Do you have a story you wish to tell? Oppressed at your work place? You have news? Tips? Exposé? You need to be heard??